What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is store on your computer by a website you visit. It contains the address of the webste and some unique codes which the website reads from your computer each time you visit the website.
They are useful because of a limitation of websites. Websites have no way to remember so the cookie provides a small bit of memory that a website can store information in. Cookies are usually innocuous, but can be used to help track what websites you have visited.
What Cookies this website uses
By using certain things on this website cookies are created:
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
- "DYNSRV" - this cookie is created by TSOHOST, our website hosting company, and it is used for them to track which server in their cluster is servicing your website requests. It does not store any personal information and is deleted after you leave the website.
- "cookiesDirective" - this cookie is created by our website to track your acceptance of using cookies, so that the accept cookies message only appears once.
Your data privacy and security is very important to Webbability, and in the remainder of this policy we will explain how we use and protect it.
By agreeing to engage Webbabiity in performing work for you, you will be agreeing to us retaining your contact details and any information you supply which identifies you and your business. We will only collect the personal data that is necessary, provided by you, and essential for the job at hand.
All information held about you will be removed once the job has been completed unless written consent is given for us to hold the data for future potential engagements.
What do we use your data for?
We will only use your data to complete the work you have engaged us to do and dealing with any enquries or requests that you make.
We will not use your data to contact you about anything not related to the work you have engaged us for.
Protecting Your Information
Your personal information will:
- Only be used for the purposes stated in this policy
- Only be seen by
- Not be shared with any third party person or organistion unless you request/permit it in writing
- Be removed once the purpose it is required for is complete, unless written permission is given to retain it
- Be stored electronically in encrypted form at all times - the key being only known to
Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of all data held about you and/or your organisation.
If there are any queries or you wish to change your instructions then please contact us by any of the following methods: